Friday, March 23, 2018

Hip Bursitis Probably From Inflammatory Arthritis

After doing a little bit of online research, it looks like I have had hip bursitis since the fall of 2013.  Then the gout attack during February of 2014.  The only thing showing up in my blood work as of March 2018 is the low white blood cell count.  My uric acid level was well within the normal range.  Bursitis at my age could be due to an underlying inflammatory arthritic condition.  People normally do not get bursitis so young.  Could gout be causing this?  Or is this an early sign of a milder form of rheumatoid arthritis?  There is a such thing as seronegative rheumatoid arthritis, where the blood work is negative.  Polyarticular gout or rheumatoid arthritis brewing under the radar would be my guess as to what's going on with me since the hip bursitis never went away.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

SI Joint Pain and Bursitis in both Hips

It looks like 23andme does not test for enough markers relating to psoriatic arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.  I recently developed wha...